What Is QualityProQualityPro is an initiative designed to increase professionalism in the pest management industry. This dynamic program certifies companies based on comprehensive standards. Known as “the mark of excellence in pest control,” the QualityPro designation can be achieved by ensuring that all employees voluntarily ascribe to a set of standards far above what is required by state and federal regulations. Download Rose's Quality Pro Affiliations Flyer.
Reserved exclusively for member companies of the National Pest Management Association, QualityPro companies are a distinguished group that continue to act as leaders and pioneers to better serve consumers across the country. Therefore, it is with great pride that we recommend you look for the QualityPro logo the next time you select a professional to eliminate your pest problems.
Here are some examples of QualityPro standards that must be met before a company can achieve this exclusive designation:
1. All Employees must undergo a comprehensive background check before ever showing up to service your account.
2. Companies must have a drug-free workplace policy that not only prohibits illegal drugs, but also requires employees to notify management if they are using prescribed medication that may impair their judgment, driving ability, performance or behavior.
3. Motor vehicle record checks must be conducted on all employees that drive a company vehicle or a personal vehicle for company business.
4. Each employee that shows up to your residence or business is required to adhere to a strict uniform dress code and service vehicle maintenance and appearance policy. (We want to make a great first impression…no leaking oil on your driveway or dirty boots on your carpet!)
5. QualityPro ensures that companies must provide you with a warranty/service agreement that clearly outlines the scope of service in BOLD type on the first page of the contract.
6. Clear communication practices must be followed, including procedures for contacting the customer to schedule the inspection and notification.
7. Sales and service technicians must first meet testing minimums before they are eligible to work on your account. QualityPro feels that testing and training are among the most important aspects of any service industry.
8. The QualityPro program also contains an environmental stewardship aspect that requires companies to offer integrated pest Management services (IPM) to its customers. If you would like more information on what “IPM” means, just ask your service provider.
9. Advertising practices are put in place to ensure that companies don’t make false claims when soliciting your business. No images, words or misleading terminology!
10. All companies that enroll in the QualityPro program must have insurance minimums in place for workers comp, general liability and vehicles.
In addition, we here at QualityPro, strive to ensure that all companies in the program are meeting these criteria through continually conducting random audits on all program members.
"Gary and I have had our home in the care of Rose Pest Solutions for the last 4 yrs. We have been very pleased with our service with Rose. Lynn B. has always been prompt, courteous, and very responsive to our needs. We live in a large home with quite a few storage rooms; which is surrounded by a very wooded lot. We are literally "renting from the critters"; so we do have issues with them from time to time. As I said to Lynn today on the phone, we loved Troy, a former tech for us for the last 3 yrs. Troy has moved on, and Mike is the tech who has taken care of us in this last year. We could not be MORE PLEASED with his informative, easy going abilities to deal with "unpleasant situations".
Just wanted to pass along our satisfaction. "
Denise & Gary N